1st September 2021
Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken Tikka Masala Curry Recipe
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons Acropolis Classic Olive Oil
- 400g diced chicken breast
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons tomato pasta sauce
- 1 chicken stock mixture
- 3/4 cup double cream
- Coriander leaves (decoration)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
- Naan bread
- Cook your rice and set aside for when the curry is made.
- Heat Acropolis Classic Olive Oil in a saucepan. Cut chicken and onion into small pieces and add to the saucepan. Sweat onions and cook chicken for 6 minutes until golden.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Add the garlic, ginger, chili powder, turmeric, tomato puree and garam masala. Cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in tomato pasta sauce and chicken stock mixture. Bring to boil and then once boiling reduce the heat to a low temperature. Simmer for 20 minutes to make chicken soft.
- Stir in double cream and stir for a few minutes to thicken.
- Add coriander for decoration.
- Enjoy with naan bread that has been warmed up in the oven or toasted.