9th July 2017
Stir fry chicken chow mein
- 150g chicken
- 2 Mushrooms
- Acropolis Classic Olive Oil
- Spring onions
- Soy and oyster sauce
- Noodle nests
- Parsley leaves
- Heat Acropolis Classic Olive Oil in a pan. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown.
- In another pan put in Acropolis Classic Olive Oil, the chopped mushrooms, sliced spring onions and Soy and oyster sauce. Sprinkle some salt on the mixture and cook until soft.
- Once the chicken is ready add it to the vegetable mixture and add some more Soy and oyster sauce, then mix in.
- Pour boiling hot water on the noodle nests and cook until ready.
- Mix the drained noodles with the sauce mixture and put the parsley leaves on top for effect.