9th July 2017
- 3 eggs
- 50ml milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of Acropolis Classic Olive Oil
- Crack the eggs into a measuring jug. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Also add the milk.
- Then use a fork to beat it all together well.
- Put a saucepan on a medium heat and add the Acropolis Classic Olive Oil.
- Leave it to warm up, then when warm pour in the egg mix.
- Stir slowly with a spatula.
- When it starts to stick keep stirring it until it’s golden brown.
- Serve with buttered toast and sprinkle some salt and pepper on top.