9th July 2017
- 1 tbsp Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 grated carrots
- 750ml milk
- 75g butter
- 75g plain flour
- 2 garlic crushed cloves
- 800g tin tomatoes
- 250g lasagne sheets
- 250g mince beef
- 1 diced onion
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Heat Acropolis Classic Olive Oil.
- When sizzling add mince, salt and pepper.
- Fry the mince for 5-6 minutes until brown.
- In another pan put the onion and carrot in with some salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes until everything is soft.
- In another pan, melt the butter on a medium heat.
- Once melted, add the flour and mix well.
- Cook over a medium heat for two minutes.
- Pour the milk in the saucepan until it is a white sauce.
- Once all the milk is added, add salt and pepper
- Turn the heat down and leave to simmer for just less than 10 minutes.
- Once the onions and carrots are soft, add the garlic to the frying pan and cook for two minutes. Put the already cooked meat back into the pan and add the tomatoes.
- Mix everything together and cover the mixture with a lid.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place a quarter of the tomato sauce into the bottom of a baking dish.
- Put a layer of lasagne sheet on top of the sauce.
- Then repeat until the mixture has finished.
- The top layer should be the white sauce.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes until the top is golden-brown.