9th July 2017
- 1 tbsp of Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 120g milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 30ml of 30% thick cream
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease two 170g baking bowls with Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Melt the chocolate, and then mix in 1/2 tbsp of Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil and the 30ml of cream. Once done let it cool. Beat the three eggs until smooth.
- Whisk the eggs into the cooled chocolate mixture. Add the 1/4 cup of sugar and mix. Pour into the baking bowls and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of sugar on top.