12th November 2016
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh mint
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil (dressing)
- ½ a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- 1 stem of fresh dill (garnish)
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- Put grated cucumber with a pinch of salt in a bowl and leave for 12 to 14 minutes to bring out the juice.
- Put the yogurt into a different bowl. Place the cucumber and its juice onto a paper towel and squeeze the liquid out of the cucumber. Mix the cucumber into yogurt. Add the crushed garlic, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix the dill and mint into the cucumber and yogurt mixture.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and put in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Once ready put into a serving bowl and garnish with the dill, cayenne pepper and some Acropolis Ultra-Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.