12th November 2016
TARAMASALATA / TARAMOSALATA
- 200g fish roe eggs
- 130g instant mashed potato
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 ½ cups Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 dry onion
- 1 lemon
- Boil water and mix it with the instant mash powder. Let it cool for about 20-30 minutes
- In a food processor add 1 onion and ½ cup of Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil, wait until smooth.
- Once the potato mixture has cooled down add the onion and fish roe eggs and mix until smooth.
- Add the rest of the Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil slowly while mixing.
- Once smooth, add the lemon juice, dill and some vinegar and mix until ready.