12th November 2016
STUFFED VINE LEAVES
- 1/2 kilo of rice
- 400g of fresh vine leaves
- Fresh dill
- Fresh mint
- 3-4 fine chopped spring onions
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tea cup of Acropolis extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the rice for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked mix the salt, pepper, Acropolis extra virgin olive oil and fresh dill with the rice.
- Add the onions and then once ready spoon onto vine leaves and roll up so that nothing falls out and everything is sealed.
- Then warm all the vine rolls for 10 minutes until everything is cooked inside.