12th November 2016
SALMON AND COUS COUS
- Cous cous
- Black pepper
- Acropolis Classic Olive Oil
- Put Acropolis Classic Olive Oil into a frying pan. Place the salmon in the pan and cook for around 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Once ready spread a small amount of pesto over the top of the salmon.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous in a saucepan and warm it for 5 minutes. Once ready put it into a bowl. Add juice from a lemon and some ground black pepper.
- Cut and steam the potatoes until soft.
- To serve put the cous cous on a plate, place the salmon on top of the cous cous. Put the potatoes on the side with a bit of seasoning.