12th November 2016
CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup of Acropolis Classic Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- A handful of almonds
- Preheat the oven
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the Acropolis Classic Olive Oil with the sugar.
- Add the vanilla and banana to the mixture.
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and mix together. It will be somewhat thick.
- Add the chocolate chips and blend.
- Spoon the mixture into a pan greased using Acropolis Classic Olive Oil.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes until golden brown and cooked in the middle.
- Let it cool and then add the almonds when serving on top of the bread.